15 October 2008

praying for our children
a quick link~


I found this link through Jennifer, at Homekeeping Heart. She saw it in a Jon and Kate Plus Eight episode. It's a calendar you can print out that has a short scripture to pray over your children (or yourself!) every day. You don't change it out monthly, it's just numbered days 1-31. It's one page, and laid out nicely. I've printed it out to put on my refrigerator.

More to come later today...or at least that's the plan :o)


post signature

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November