05 July 2007

i just need to do it ~

It's been a year since I started this, and I've yet to post again. I keep waiting until I can get my brain around what exactly I want it to be. My first post was very much what I was passionate about this time last year and really what was going on with me emotionally, spiritually, all that good stuff. I am still very much passionate about that, but it's not what my life is all about. Or rather, I don't want to just write about the heavy and emotional stuff. I want this to encompass many things. The fun stuff, the practical "how to manage 6 children" stuff, anything I happen to be thinking about. I still can't get my brain around all of it, so I decided I just need to do it. So I am.

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November