13 July 2007

the birthday boy...a proud member of the upstairs club~

Noah was two years old last Saturday. I can't believe it. He is such a cutie.


I am so glad he is finally two. We have good two year olds around here. Twos are sweet.
Well, they are all sweet, but you know what I mean.

I'm still waiting for the magic two year old change, though. He is still very much a baby. He still nurses, a lot, especially since he was recently displaced as the youngest cutie. He climbs on everything, and thinks he should be able to do whatever the big kids do.

For those of you have been asking and waiting...he is now an official member of the upstairs club! All of our children sleep upstairs now except for Haven. Last night was Noah's first night. It was great. As long as he doesn't figure out that he can climb out of the crib we're doing good. I'll keep you updated :o)

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November