01 February 2008

dos & dont's for babies

For those of you that know me in real life, I am an extremely calm person (read:boring). It takes a lot for me to crack a smile at something funny, it's like a twice a year event for me to laugh out loud. My blood pressure is stuck at 102/60. So when I saw this and was actually containing my laughter so as not to bother the sleeping kiddos....I knew I had to share.

This has got to be the funniest thing I have seen awhile...
(not sure what that may say about me, but whatever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...very very funny...lol....I printed them out and have been showing them to the nurses in the nicu. I think we should print some up and sent them home in our discharge packets....:o)

Rachel Wilson said...

Oh my goodness. too funny! I really laughed hard at the dryer one! :")

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November