24 April 2008

just a side note to maybe simplify your life~

Okay, so I spend a ridiculous amount of time reading blogs.
.
Given the constantly-surrounded-by-little-people stage of life that I'm in, I sometimes (often) find myself checking various blogs throughout the day to get my little fix of grown-up life. Anyway, it takes a lot of time. So I finally figured out FeedBlitz, which I realize practically everyone probably already knows about and utilizes, I just hadn't taken the time to figure it out for myself yet. I added all my blogging friends to it and now I get a nifty email whenever someone updates. It has actually been an exercise in self control for me to not stop by my computer for just-a-second (yeah, right). I'm like a little kid who feels like she might miss something. Seriously, it's like an addiction, complete with withdrawal and everything :o)


So, all that to say, in the process I figured out how to add to my sidebar the handy subscribe-to-my-blog feature for anyone out there that may find themselves in the same boat as me. Yes, you can now be updated automatically whenever I decide to grace you with my unbelievably cute pictures and abounding wisdom...

(I'm in a slightly sarcastic frame of mind today...)

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November