07 January 2008

random connection~

Well, I still have not gotton my computer fixed, but every now and then I try and log in and for some random reason it finally worked this time (after about 30 redirecting tabs...what is up??) so I guess I should take advantage of the opportunity to write something. I really should just send my computer to Warwick, but I am super attached to my computer, and the idea of my desk just sitting there all day looking, well...naked, I just, I don't know....I'm super attached. It's my link to the outside world. I am a huge reader, constantly having to have something in front of me anytime I sit down, and the idea of no computer even for a day...I just don't know what I would do! So anyway....if I can just remember to send it in with Glen on a day when I'm not going to be home....

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November