09 January 2008

my personality~

Click to view my Personality Profile page

So I did one of those personality tests along with a multiple intelligence test that is supposed to tell you how you learn. They were pretty quick and in my opinion really accurate. I once went to a women's retreat and did this very involved test that was not really any more accurate than this one. I also just think they are kind of fun. I'm always trying to figure out why I am the way I am. You can always click on it to learn more about me in depth ;o) or just to take the test(s) and learn about yourself. It gives all kind of information about the specific types, there are sixteen different types I believe, mine is ISTJ, the Examiner, Protector, Logical, Intrapersonal. My temperament is called a Protector, and my primary function is Introverted Sensing. Apparently 12% of the population is ISTJ, but only 8% of women...wonder what that means for me...? Anyway, they tell you all about your specific type, what career choices/jobs you match well with, and famous people that are like you, real and fictional. Have fun!

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November