14 December 2008

i'm coming, i'm coming~


Several people have asked me a few questions in the past few days. I am doing some thinking and praying about them, and I plan to get to them this coming week. I am honored and humbled that any of you would value my opinions and thoughts. As most Christian mothers are, I am continually before the Father asking Him for wisdom, guidance, insight, and understanding. I pray that everything I say here would honor Him, and cause all of us (myself included,) to reflect His heart toward our husbands and children. As a couple of them are a little more thought provoking, I am taking some time to think and pray through them, as well as just figuring out what I do believe and why.

I just wanted to say that I'm not ignoring anyone :o)


post signature

No comments:

"How can it be a large career to tell other people’s children about arithmetic, and a small career to tell one’s own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman’s function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness." ~GK Chesterton

2012 November

2012 November